The project will consist of mainly two stages.
Inviting concept papers and selecting the best concepts with the help of a highly qualified jury from the relevant fields.
The selected concepts will be assisted for practical demonstrations by providing the required finance, materials and facilities.
- New ideas in all branches of Engineering & Management
- Sustainable Technologies
- Automotive Parts & Accessory Systems
- Communication Technologies
- Consumer Electronics
- Environmental Technology
- Integrated Circuit Design Logistics & Supply Chain
- Management Enabling Technologies
- Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials
- Opto-electronics Textile & Clothing
- Waste management (solid waste, e-waste…)
- Energy efficient Automobiles
- Renewable Energy
- Alternative Building Materials
- Planning and management of water resources
- Traffic management
- Infrastructure planning
Wireless services, Wireless networks, Wireless data communications, wireless implementations, devices and standards, Wireless energy transfer, Applications of wireless technology etc..
Cordless, Photo phone, Radio, Mobile telephones
- Electromagnetic spectrum
- Computer interface devices
- Artificial intelligence
- VLSI, GIS, Image processing etc..
- Medical electronics, telemedicine,
- Aerospace, composite material
- Defense applications
- Technologies for art and music
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)for public understanding of science, project management and Public Policy formulation, execution & appraisal
The concept papers for the betterment of the society shall be developed into practical demo models and then developed in to working models.