Problem or need it addresses
- Encouraging new ideas
- Learning science and technologies effectively
- Facilitating project works
- Shortage of power and electricity both in urban and rural areas
- High cost of construction and those leading to destruction of environment
- Higher standard of living
- Green environment
- Public Policy implementation etc…
4S (Society, State, Students, Supporters) BENEFICIARIES
Society: The society being consumers have products as direct solutions at competitive price & quality.
State: Reduced expenditure on social welfare & development programs, solution to energy problems, sustained development.
Students: Opportunity to learn, ideate, execute, refine & earn to grow holistically.
Supporters: BIT, enterprises, KSCST, DST, CREDAI, NDRF, VTU, ACCE (I), ICI, NGO’S, CPP, etc. and VS, Rotary Bangalore South East. BSE etc.